V-SMILE by Vasavi Active Networks – Terms of Service for Customers
- V-SMILE is a program that connects businesses and customers in India, and aimed at providing benefits to all parties involved.
- V-SMILE comprises of partner businesses that get listed in the portal and offer optional rewards to its customers. V-SMILE may, at its sole discretion and without any prior intimation, either add or discontinue any brands/businesses from its program from time to time.
- The customers should enrol into the V-SMILE program to receive their membership card and avail the benefits.
Enrolment into V-SMILE Program
- The V-SMILE membership is voluntary, valid for a lifetime and is non-transferable.
- Any individual who has attained the age of 18 years is eligible to apply for membership. Presently, an enrolment fee is applicable for becoming a member of the V-SMILE Program.
- As a pre-condition to becoming a member, a customer will be required to provide mandatory information including Full name, Date of Birth, Address, valid & active Indian mobile number, and adhere to such terms and conditions as may be prescribed for membership from time to time.
- The V-SMILE membership will be issued solely at the discretion of the management and the final discretion on all matters relating to the membership shall rest with the V-SMILE management team.
- Members need to show their membership card at the participating stores during billing to earn rewards. Any member can be subject to verification at the time of purchase via a government issued ID proof.
- The rewards earned by a member is based on the partner business’ rewards program. The business partner shall refuse rewards for a member on breach or non-compliance of these terms and conditions or failure to pay for the purchases
- The partner businesses of V-SMILE reserve the right to refuse rewards for any member at its own discretion. The decision of the partner business is final. V-SMILE is not responsible for the non-issuance of rewards by the participating partner businesses.
- The V-SMILE program benefits cannot be clubbed with any other offer or discount whatsoever. The rewards program at the partner business is designed and executed independent of the V-SMILE team.
- The member shall be responsible for providing and updating his/her mobile number at the time of enrolment and subsequently. V-SMILE shall not be liable for any consequences due to incorrect member details being provided or failure on the part of the member to forthwith update any change in his/her profile details.
- One or more partner stores of V-SMILE may at any time and without prior notice, temporarily or permanently withdraw their rewards program.
Other terms and conditions
- All account details, service details, special offers, updates and any other information and promotional communications would be sent through various modes of communication including SMS and email. By enrolling to the V-SMILE program, a member consents to receive the information and communication from the V-SMILE and its partner companies.
- V-SMILE and the partner businesses of V-SMILE shall not be responsible in any manner for any lost, delayed, incorrect, misdirected or incomplete communication.
- V-SMILE rely solely on the information provided by the member from time to time and shall not be liable for any incorrect information or failure on the part of member to forthwith update any information or any consequences arising thereof.
- The V-SMILE program is the property of VASAVI ACTIVE NETWORKS registered in India.
- V-SMILE reserve the right to withdraw any one or all of the memberships issued by them. V-SMILE will have limited liability to the member, regardless of the cause.
- V-SMILE reserve the right to change, cancel and modify any and all of the terms and conditions from time to time without assigning any reason or providing any intimation, including participating businesses to V-SMILE program or discontinuation of the program itself at any point of time. None of the partner businesses of V-SMILE will be responsible, if any of the participating group company/s withdraw from the program.
- In the event of a dispute between the member and the partner business of V-SMILE, with regard to or in relation to the V-SMILE program, the decision of the partner business of V-SMILE shall be deemed as final and binding.
- All the terms and conditions are subject to the Indian law and disputes, if any, will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Chennai Courts.
- By enrolling to the V-SMILE program, a customer consents to and agrees to be bound by all the terms and conditions mentioned herein or as modified or varied from time to time by V-SMILE.